We have more than 25 years of experience focusing on the areas of labor and workplace issues, representing individuals, unions, organizations, and businesses and associations by providing strategic legal counsel. We provide representation in matters including disciplinary charges, investigations, discrimination, whistleblowing, overtime and compensation, and pension and health benefits. We negotiate solutions that resolve labor and employment disputes and issues, or that set workplace conditions to avoid such disputes.
We provide representation on issues that matter to our clients by:
- Representing client unions, associations, and organizations in negotiations, grievances and arbitrations, and providing strategic advice to resolve issues and claim
- Drafting, revising, and interpreting employment agreements as well as severance agreements and post-employment restrictions
- Defending employees facing disciplinary charges and investigations
- Negotiating and drafting collective bargaining agreements
- Reviewing, interpreting, and preparing policies, manuals, and agreements that address working conditions
- Appearing in courts and before administrative agencies, hearing officers, and arbitrators for trials and appeals, and
- Providing strategic counsel to help clients avoid legal problems.